Is your farm ready to take the next leap into becoming digital? The OmniFarm app is THE game changer for farm climate monitoring and we are proud to be the authorized US distributor of the dol Sensors that work in tandem with the app. When you order your agricultural solutions products from Lulexa, you can rest assured knowing that you will be receiving exactly what you ordered and it will be a product that is going to help you. We stand behind every product we sell. Keep reading to learn more about the OmniFarm app that is currently available in the Google Play store and is coming soon to iOS.
What Can OmniFarm Do for You?
Not being able to keep track of temperature, humidity levels, CO2 and ammonia in your livestock house can be potentially dangerous to your livestock and a financial hurdle to your overall business. The OmniFarm app and its features provide peace of mind and let you focus on what is important. With the app, you have access to all your climate data captured by the iDOL 63 Cloud Gateway and its connected DOL sensors. Once you have mounted and installed the iDOL 63 Cloud Gateway and the DOL sensors, the iDOL 63 Cloud Gateway must be paired with the OmniFarm app. After they have been paired, you can enjoy viewing the data from your farm in the app.
Let’s Take a Look Around the App
The app has five main menu tabs.
- Devices: On the devices tab, you have access to the sensor data collected by your iDOL 63 connected sensors. With the basic version of the app, you can connect up to two iDOL 63 Cloud Gateway devices that each measure temperature, humidity, and CO2. The basic app also comes with a built-in warning for temperature. If the temperature increases or decreases more than two degrees Celsius/Fahrenheit within an hour, the temperature block turns red and stays red as long as this condition is met.
- Manage Devices: Use the manage devices tab to add, delete or modify your sensors.
- Info: The info tab gives you access to different resources and guides to help you use the app to the best of its ability.
- Settings: This is where the app settings live to help you customize it for exactly what you need. For example, switching between Celsius and Fahrenheit
- Pro Version: Need more features? Sign up for the pro version.
The Pro App
With the pro version of the app, you can connect up to five iDOL 63 Cloud Gateway devices each measuring temperature, humidity, CO2, and ammonia. In addition to the five gateway devices, you are able to connect eight sensor inputs to each iDOL 63.
Define your own warning threshold for each sensor, right in the app. When you get a warning, the sensor will turn red and you will receive a notification on your phone.
With the pro app, you will have access to a graph view of the collected sensor data for the past 24 hours.
In addition to temperature, humidity, and CO2 the pro app also supports the DOL 53 Ammonia sensor. Ammonia and carbon dioxide operate with fixed thresholds, whereas temperature and humidity track the deviation within a specified timeframe.
To purchase the pro version of the app, select the “Pro Version” tab from the main menu and click the “Subscribe” button.
Learn more about the OmniFarm app at dol-sensors.com/omnifarm.